We ensure a healthy, safe, nurturing, child-focused environment in our Pre-K Program and our Standard Curriculum by adhering to the following philosophies:
- We accept childhood as a specific state in human development.
- We recognize that learning is a lifelong and continuous process.
- We understand how children grow and learn.
- We support and respect close family relationships.
- We value the individual strengths and talents of children and adults.
- We assist children and adults as they develop positive self-concepts.