Are you looking for creative ideas and support for improving the quality of your infant and toddler program? Would you like practical staff training and resources at NO cost to your program?
What are the benefits of ITS services?
- On-Site Consultation and Mentoring
- On-Site Training
- Gift Cards
- ~ITERS-R Rating Scale/ FCCERS-R Rating Scale
- ~All About ITERS
- Additional Resources for Staff
- Direct access to your Infant and Toddler Specialist, your coach toward increased knowledge and enhanced skills in your work with infants and toddlers
- Providing quality care for infants and toddlers
The Virginia Infant & Toddler Specialist Network promotes excellence in early care centers and family day homes by increasing the educational level and skills of those who work with infants and toddlers. Highly trained infant and toddler specialists provide on-site consultation and training throughout the state.