Eastern Region Infant Toddler Specialists (ITS)
Telephone: (757) 399-1337Office and Mailing Address:
Children’s Harbor 1900 Llewellyn Avenue, 2nd Floor Norfolk, VA 23517
Are you looking for creative ideas and support for improving the quality of your infant and toddler program? Would you like practical staff training and resources at NO cost to your program?
What are the benefits of ITS services?
- On-Site Consultation and Mentoring
- On-Site Training
- Gift Cards
- ~ITERS-R Rating Scale/ FCCERS-R Rating Scale
- ~All About ITERS
- Additional Resources for Staff
- Direct access to your Infant and Toddler Specialist, your coach toward increased knowledge and enhanced skills in your work with infants and toddlers
- Providing quality care for infants and toddlers
The Virginia Infant & Toddler Specialist Network promotes excellence in early care centers and family day homes by increasing the educational level and skills of those who work with infants and toddlers. Highly trained infant and toddler specialists provide on-site consultation and training throughout the state.
This project was supported by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) Grant # 93.575, with funds made available to Virginia from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Points of view or opinions contained within this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of VDOE or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.