By being associated with and evaluated by educational accreditation organizations, we can maintain our high standards of teaching to provide the best education for the children we serve. The accreditation process helps us to identify areas where we excel and where we have opportunities for improvement to ensure that we are constantly on the forefront of early childhood development and education.
- NAEYC Accredited. The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) is a professional organization that works to promote high-quality learning for young people.
- Virginia Quality Engaged. Virginia Quality is a rating and improvement system that awards levels to center-based and family day home programs based on quality standards and best practices in:
- The education and qualifications of the staff.
- The curriculum or intentional teaching approach the program uses to guide children’s learning.
- The play-based learning environment.
- High quality teacher-child interactions.